Sunday 11 February 2007

After the snow of Friday clears I get out on the road Sunday , past the airport. Now the ballast and noise planes or trains can be a bit like you watching a horror film, you don’t like what you see but you cant stop watching.
The Ballast does not like the noise but he cant spot watching the plane.

Onwards we set off on the transpennine trail. These trails are usually made of crushed brick dust, but because of the snow and rain , it was like riding on glue and no matter how fast I peddled I just couldn’t get any speed up.
I felt further embarrassed when a group of hikers walked past me and over took me.

The obligatory stop was made at Mcdonalds , still wondering if I should go through the Drive through on the bike for a laugh.

Final thought, need to go for a long ride , roll on good weather.

No comments: