Thursday 25 January 2007

On arriving home I thought that a nuclear reactor had had a melt down in my house as a huge yellow glow was seeping out the letter box and cracks in the curtains. I quickly donned my protective equipment (bobble hat and woolly gloves and zipped my coat to the top).

In side the house it was like that scene from Only Fools and Horses when Del boy paints the Chinese takeaway in luminous paint! She indoors and the ballast were sat with sun glasses on. My eyes were struggling to adjust to the light, but I am relived to see it’s that yellow jacket I had ordered off the t’internet

Bright or what, that jacket and the Great Wall of China are the only to man made thing on earth visible from the moon.

For the record some proper cycling shorts had come and some glasses as well.

No comments: